Saturday, August 22, 2009

4 days to go!

It's almost time to set sail! I'm busy packing and trying to make sure I've got everything ready. My cats new favorite place to sleep is my large suitcase. She is currently sitting on my pillow and refuses to leave my bed. I think she realizes that I'm about to leave.

Visiting Hawaii is going to be awesome! Not just because it's going to be December and freezing in K-ville, but because I'm going on a Lost tour! I can't wait to see where they filmed my favorite show. The tour visits about 25 different locations such as: Jacob's Cabin, the tempest, the hill where they filmed all the Darhma van scenes, and even the beach where they filmed the initial plane crash! It's rare but the tours sometimes even see actors. Pictures on the site showed people meeting Terry O' Quin and Micheal Emerson. Season six starts filming on the 25th and lasts until April so I hope I get to see someone famous!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you seriously better take TONS of pictures!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete